What's new

textbrokerdotcom

Alex

Top Contributor
Hello Tim.

Thank you for the comment. Umm... Not entirely sure what to infer from it though.

If I had to guess it makes sense that Google could not read the content of the textbrokerdotcom for SEO duplicate content reasons?

On a side note* :) I actually do not really understand the dot com dot au post in the General Domain Discussion category either.

Blabla dot com dot au to you to.

chris

Top Contributor
Hello Tim.

Thank you for the comment. Umm... Not entirely sure what to infer from it though.

If I had to guess it makes sense that Google could not read the content of the textbrokerdotcom for SEO duplicate content reasons?

It looks like a misconfiguration in their robots.txt file that is stopping their site from being crawled, but yes not related to your question. Interesting to see how many sites have this issue.

http://www.textbroker.com/robots.txt

User-agent: *
Disallow: /

On a side note* :) I actually do not really understand the dot com dot au post in the General Domain Discussion category either.

You're not alone - but I think Tim was suggesting a new abbreviation. I'm not sure it will catch on ;)

Cheers,
Chris

Alex

Top Contributor
Hi Chris thank you for the info.

Was actually trying to comply with the dotcomdotau format suggested by Tim, but seemingly it is suppose to be dot com dot au. :)

I sorta like the url(dot)com(dot)au approach.

Kind Regards,
Alex

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads