1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

terms and conditions changes

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by findtim, Feb 7, 2014.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    firstly as you all know I state my thoughts and I would like to commend VentraIP for sending today one of the best "change of terms emails" I have ever received, they didn't muck around and they just stated the points that changed instead of what BANKS do and then POST you the entire booklet and make you go find the differences.

especially when the bank says "we are global green friendly" type rubbish.

and my post is because my bank did that just the other day.

like every Australian male I haven't read the changes :eek: nor do I read the dvd player manual :eek:

just one point for VentraIP, maybe you should just post here a link to the changes in terms for the rare person they may have had that email go to their junk box

just a suggestion meant with good intent

tim

2. Mick

Mick Membership: Community

AFAIK the changes were only sent in an email to existing customers and wasn't posted online. But I'll have someone follow up on this next week :)

3. angelogiuffrida

angelogiuffrida Membership: VIP

Hi Tim,

Thanks so much for the kind words! I'll get some information put into the blog about the changes to our retail Terms of Service and Acceptable Use Policy. :)

Also, thanks to Mick for letting me know about this thread :)

4. nt81

nt81 Membership: Community

Agreed.

I never read terms in detail, but the VentraIP terms were easy to read and I spent a while reading. As always, love your work VentraIP.