What's new

templates look great but code is SO SO

findtim

Top Contributor
i purchased the whole unlimited 1 year deal from "template sold dot com " and it looked great, but the code is hard to work with in my view.

of course i haven't tested the whole 800+ templates but i'm just posting this statement:

"if you think you will buy off them what you are seeing online as an example then you may have to spend alot of time actually achieving it"

it doesn't "roll out of the box" like i expected, thankfully i know code so although its a pain i can deal with it but god help anyone who buys and expects to push a button and have a website.

this is just my experience, and thats all it is.

i've bought alot of software online this year, and i have learnt 2 things:

first type into google " whatyouarebuying SCAM " to see what others say about what you are buying. and then if you think its alright type in " whatyouarebuying coupon" i've already made my buying decision but i have saved up to 60% on some software !!!

ohhhh, there is a third one that my wife taught me, enter ALL you details right up to the point of purchase and then exit, within a week or 2 you will get sent a voucher to purchase as they record no completed sales. if you are not in a hurry for something try it.

tim

Blue Wren

Top Contributor
ohhhh, there is a third one that my wife taught me, enter ALL you details right up to the point of purchase and then exit, within a week or 2 you will get sent a voucher to purchase as they record no completed sales. if you are not in a hurry for something try it.

tim

Nice tip. Thank you findtim's wife. :)

findtim

Top Contributor
yeh, the email generally goes like this:

" we noticed you did not complete your purchase, was there a problem? can we help? we would like to give you this 15% voucher to come back and complete your sale because of the inconvience to you, if there was a problem please contact our support team so we can fix that issue,

we love and kiss and cuddle you love love love yadda yadda.....

happy campers dot com? LOL"

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member