What's new

Synerygy Wholesale SSL issues today.

Christopher

Top Contributor
Someone's being mucking around with their server today.

Just got a big warning from Google about the site not being secure, and running the site through SSL Labs tester they recieve a score of T
https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest
Not good. Hope they fix it soon.

Joel

Top Contributor
Chris, do you mean their main site, or the wholesale management interface? Both look ok now.

Joel

Top Contributor
Ah, ok. I only ever use the synergywholesale.com domain, not .com.au so I didn't notice.

Christopher

Top Contributor
I've arranged to have this rectified to avoid confusion :)
A reissue of the cert would fix the main mismatch issues, but I would recommend a complete redirect, I see Google has indexed about 20 pages from the .com.au and the .net.au probably causing some duplicate issues impacting the main sites SEO.

angelogiuffrida

Thanks guys, just wanted to update you and let you know we have now put the permanent redirect in place :) Let me know if you notice anything that's NQR. Thanks again.

Christopher

Top Contributor
Thanks guys, just wanted to update you and let you know we have now put the permanent redirect in place :) Let me know if you notice anything that's NQR. Thanks again.
Thanks, I checked they work for me, but I found this domain that might be of interest to your organisation. synergywholesale.wtf

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member