What's new

Sydney Domainers Meetup

Jonathan

Top Contributor
So what's happening with this meetup? Domainers are such an anti-social bunch.

I'm keen for a Sydney get together sometime next week.

Who's in?

Jonathan

Top Contributor
Well, looks like it might just be the three of us on this initial meetup.

How bout we meet in the city? Like Town Hall or Martin Place?

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Friday/Saturday is good for me. Late afternoon is a good time. Again anywhere in Sydney. Maybe setup a poll with locations and availablility? gtg.

dotworx

Hey guys, I won't be able to meet up in city today, a bit too far for me for a lunch time break from st leonards. But if you guys wanna do it, go ahead - no sand storm today! ;)

DavidL

Top Contributor
OK how about a quick lunch next week? Say Monday at 1pm in the city - perhaps King St Wharf? No more than an hour. dotworx I can pick you up on the way through.

Who's in?

dotworx?
cycloptik?
rhythm?
cbayley?
mark?
james (a long way from the 'gong I know but...)?
troy (central coast?)

anyone else I've missed from Sydney area?

dotworx

OK how about a quick lunch next week? Say Monday at 1pm in the city - perhaps King St Wharf? No more than an hour. dotworx I can pick you up on the way through.

Who's in?

I am in. Appreciate the pick-up, David! That would be awesome. I'll email you my address, you probably know where I am anyway. ;-)

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Hey guys. Sorry but can't make it. Generally not available Mon-Fri 9-5. Bricks & Mortar Family business etc.

Last edited:

DavidL

Top Contributor
Hey guys. Sorry but can't make it. Generally not available Mon-Fri 9-5. Bricks & Mortar Family business etc.

That's a shame - you missed a good catchup. We'll definitely do again though - perhaps a better meeting spot would be better next time (in the end everybody had to come from elsewhere to the city!).

Great to put faces to the names (and names to the DNTrade names too!)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member