What's new

Swapping Domains

Domainr

I'm looking to swap one of my .au direct domains for a specific .au domain that I know is listed for sale.

I want to make sure I don't do myself a bad deal, but also know I would have to probably offer a more valuable domain to make the swap worth it.

My domains I'm willing to swap are:
bicycle.au
bras.au
bro.au
paradise.au
products.au

The domain I'm looking at is 7 letters .au direct, one word - similar to something like "soothing.au" or "calming.au".
It is currently available to make offers on.

What do you think would be a good swap offer, comparing the values/time spent etc.
Would like to hear some thoughts.

Just an option I'm exploring as I don't want to spend extra at the moment if swapping is an option.

trellian

Top Contributor
Not many like to swap domains as that does not do anything for liquidity. Plus many know what offers they have on their name and no idea what sort of offers if any you have received on your names...

In my opinion the only way to get a swap is to offer a LOT more and many other names of value where the person swapping is then far more likely to get some sales and value as they are not likely to swap for like like.

Domainr

Not many like to swap domains as that does not do anything for liquidity. Plus many know what offers they have on their name and no idea what sort of offers if any you have received on your names...

In my opinion the only way to get a swap is to offer a LOT more and many other names of value where the person swapping is then far more likely to get some sales and value as they are not likely to swap for like like.
That's reasonable, thanks for the feedback.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member