1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Support via PHONE

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by djuqa, Feb 14, 2012.

1. djuqa

djuqa Membership: Trader

Why does your site quote 132485 as Phone Support
    When the recorded system says send an eTICKET
    The reason I wish to speak to a REAL person is because the eTicket response does not fully answer my enquiry

2. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi djuqa,

What type of enquiry is it relating? The only enquiries we don't take over the phone are accounts and billing. Never have and never will. That MUST be done via eTicket.

Otherwise, if you have an Economy plan with the phone support addon, or are a Business customer you are entitled to it.

3. djuqa

Having this PROBLEM AGAIN
    send eticket
    get response "send eticket to billing"
    send eticket to billing
    get response "thanks for your enquiry, but you need to send eticket to Billing"

Sad thing is I am trying to transfer names to VentraIP , this keeps up, I will start transferring OUT all my names.

4. Dean@VentraIP

Dean@VentraIP Membership: Community

Have you got an eTicket ID I can have a look at for you?

5. djuqa

fixed at last (after 2 hours of back and forth , why you don't have phone support for EVERYONE not just those that pay or have non-billing enquiries)
    I can ring collect companies in most parts of the world (and Australia) and get GOOD, FAST, accurate support at no cost, but ventraIP makes it an exercise in non-communications.

6. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    My guess is to keep the costs down on products we love to pay very little for.

7. djuqa

I understand if this was for general enquiries, but the eticket was about a problem with VENTRAIP's System that failed to do what it was SUPPOSED to do, why should I pay to resolve their PROBLEM

8. djuqa

1/ Submit eticket (VIP-S6226162) for Weird ERR_TRANSFERDOMAIN_FAILED Messages during attempt to transfer/renew clients Aussie names.

2/ No response after couple hours ok Pay for urgent bump so can get some resolution despite it being yet another VentraIP software problem.

3/ After couple more hours STILL NO RESPONSE.

4/ Submit NEW e-ticket (VIP-Y7257639 ) requesting answer why original e-ticket not even acknowledged let alone answered.

Come on guys (DEAN, Cheyne and Angelo) what is going on.

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  9. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I must say i have been passively trying to set up a reseller account with ventraIP over the last month but i'm in no hurry but everytime i ring i get a minefield of BS options to which i just go ########### until the system says " F U .... i'll get a person for you..."

i think venturaIP can do better and this page http://www.ventraipwholesale.com.au/resell-domain-names/
    doesn't cut it for me.

"Interested in becoming a domain name reseller? Send an email to sales@ventraipwholesale.com.au and we'll send out the application forms"

says to me you don't give a hoot ! ... just my opinion.

that page to me is written by a tech head and not a sales person, people who resell domains are salespeople not tech heads so you should "talk" to us like that.

need a GREAT copywriter PM me, she'll make you a fortune.

......we'll send out the application forms" thats where you lost me.

tim

10. johno69

johno69 Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    That's as far as they are with the system at the moment.

11. djuqa

I have given up on the reseller process, I got so frustrated trying to get the info.

12. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    well thats a disappointment, but honestly i can't bitch as i know i have so many "yet to finish" projects myself so i can't call the kettle black.

its the stupidity of almost every business... " if i had time i could do THIS.... which would make me THIS money.... but i need the money to allow me the time to do the THIS that i need to do to make me the money ....... "

tim

13. djuqa

it has now been nearly 24 HOURS still no response to ""Urgent Bump" e-ticket
    phone call to 13 24 85 Says leave e-ticket

I wouldn't mind normally too much, but I am trying to transfer / renew on behalf of my client nearly 300 AUssie Names and similiar number gTLD's to VentraIP.

If they don't want the business it will go to another registrar.

UPDATE:
    Hurray Daniel contacted me by phone
    As did Cheyne (from Boston via email)

Last edited: Jul 18, 2012
  14. djuqa

Update
    All fixed
    Thank you Cheyne and all at VentraIP
    Still the BEST Aussie Registrar