What's new

Suggestion

neddy

Top Contributor
I really like the "listing pages". Very professional.

However, could I please suggest a small addition? It's an easy one - and it's something that I believe will really assist endusers and new customers who are thinking of making a bid.

If you look at the section above, you have this sentence:

"All domain purchases attract a Buyers Premium of $49.95 AUD on top of winning bid amount, plus GST if applicable".

Potentially this could turn some people off imho. After all it is almost $50, and they may think what are they getting for their money?

If you were to add just one sentence however, I believe this could really help. People like to get something for their dough.

"All domain purchases attract a Buyers Premium of $49.95 AUD on top of winning bid amount, plus GST if applicable. This covers the Change of Registrant transfer cost, as well as a new 2 year registration."

I use this last sentence in all my sales, and it works a treat.

Cheers, Ned

DomainNames

Top Contributor
is the "spotlight names" feature gone and how do we find the normal names which people are auctioning themselves ( with reserves)

The layouts a little bit harder to find things now I feel.

findtim

Top Contributor
"plus GST if applicable"

sorry? i can't see how any transaction via NF can be done without gst ?

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor

However, could I please suggest a small addition? It's an easy one - and it's something that I believe will really assist endusers and new customers who are thinking of making a bid.

"All domain purchases attract a Buyers Premium of $49.95 AUD on top of winning bid amount, plus GST if applicable".

Potentially this could turn some people off imho. After all it is almost $50, and they may think what are they getting for their money?

If you were to add just one sentence however, I believe this could really help. People like to get something for their dough.

"All domain purchases attract a Buyers Premium of $49.95 AUD on top of winning bid amount, plus GST if applicable. This covers the Change of Registrant transfer cost, as well as a new 2 year registration."

Cheers, Ned

Four of the last six sales i have done have been to people new to the industry and every little thing that seems out of place is thoroughly noticed and mulled over .....sometimes in the positive , sometimes in the negative. So the more open and easier the experience the better it is for all

findtim

Top Contributor
Not all businesses register for GST. Therefore they don't need to collect GST and process the paperwork but they also can't claim GST refunds.

i do understand that, but if you are buying from someone eg NF and they are gst registered then you are subject to it and then just can't claim it back, NF can't not charge you gst if you alone are NGR

tim

Mark

Top Contributor

Cheers, Ned

Good idea - although will have to slightly change as it's not always a COR, it can be new registration too.

is the "spotlight names" feature gone and how do we find the normal names which people are auctioning themselves ( with reserves)

The layouts a little bit harder to find things now I feel.

That's not good - that's the opposite of what we were hoping to achieve! Can you let me know what's hard and what you think could be better? Feel free to PM or email me with details if you have time.

i do understand that, but if you are buying from someone eg NF and they are gst registered then you are subject to it and then just can't claim it back, NF can't not charge you gst if you alone are NGR

tim

Correct - we charge GST, however if one of our sellers is not GST registered then the price a buyer pays will not incur GST.

What's NGR btw?

findtim

Top Contributor
Good idea - although will have to slightly change as it's not always a COR, it can be new registration too.

That's not good - that's the opposite of what we were hoping to achieve! Can you let me know what's hard and what you think could be better? Feel free to PM or email me with details if you have time.

Correct - we charge GST, however if one of our sellers is not GST registered then the price a buyer pays will not incur GST.

What's NGR btw?

NGR "Non Gst Registered" i think its an accounting term?

DavidL

Top Contributor
Please do this guys - surely only a 10 min job? Also can narrow that header which takes up valuable above fold real estate. Also, not to be pedantic but buyer's premium should have an apostrophe :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Suggestion: Change 'covers a new 2 years registration' to 'includes a new 2 years registration' (yes make it bold)

Also still not narrowed that text box. To me it's a real waste of prime realestate - on my laptop the auction itself is below the fold which can't be a good thing. Make it over 2 narrow lines rather than 4 wide lines and put the auction timer in the blank space bottom left. IMHO

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member