1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion

Discussion in 'Drop.com.au' started by Nova, Oct 15, 2010.

1. Nova

Nova Membership: Community

Hey DROP guys/girls

I have a suggestion - obviously just my opinion so not saying you have to do it of course :)

I think the grey to white gradient behind each domain listing needs to go. There's just something about the drop page that for me is hard to read, so much so that I actually go to NetFleet to peruse the domains daily and then go back to drop and search for the domain to watch! The NF listings are just so much easier to view IMO - it's to do with the block colours and contrast I'm sure.

Man I sound old :(

2. zway

zway Membership: Community

never noticed until now... which i didnt read this:( lol

3. Chris.C

Chris.C Membership: VIP

I hadn't noticed either until now. That said I don't think it needs to be changed dramatically. I think the gradient help to differentiate between each domain. Maybe just a little less grey or making the grey a little lighter would make a difference so that you are not reading black on grey.

4. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Thanks for the feedback guys. That's a valid criticism. I'll discuss it with the Dev guys.

Cheers

Andrew

5. Nova

Nova Membership: Community

Thanks Andrew. Yeah, doesn't need to be removed totally, just either toned down or an alternating style used to differentiate each listing more easily.

Nova