1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

STATE OF ORIGIN

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by findtim, May 30, 2017.

1. findtim

findtim Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    GO QLD

2. Scott7

Scott7 Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    o_O Let me get this straight. You were born in NSW, you live in VIC and you support QLD. :confused:

3. findtim

auDA Member:
    Yes
    yep, the rule is ( for footballers) [which i was one] that "the state which they played their first senior rugby league game", i played mine in Roma QLD at 20 years old.
    i have also spent MORE of my life in QLD then in NSW.
    i'm also not popular with my family on SOO nights ! as i played my first game at 6yrs old in wollongong, and most my games as a teenager in ballina.
    but try as i might i just can't honestly go for the blues !
    tim

Scott7 likes this.
  4. Scott7

Scott7 Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I think it's time for you to put your boots back on and set up a tri series between auDA, Nominet and DNCL.
    The winning side receives exclusive rights to the .marketplaceconfusion extension. ;)
    Just when you thought .melbourne was a mouthful. :D

5. findtim

auDA Member:
    Yes
    hmmm, well thats the good thing about SOO, mostly the better team wins and also on the trains home their will be blues and maroons together and no fights unlike english football.
    MAN, what a game, THAT tackle, i don't know yet but that fullback for the blues should get the man of the match.

anyway, blues played a better game and thats just it :(