What's new

Spring Sale now on.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
You will be please to note that our September sale starts today. We have brought back the $10 first bidders discount and I have coupled this with a rock bottom $19.95 Buyers Premium. This means that if you are quick you can get a significant advantage on your competitors since they will need to commit 33% more than you to outbid you.

Remember to look for expired domains in the "All Auction" room as new domains are added every 5 minutes 24/7.

Hope you all enjoy this sale and it will be fascinating to see if any new early bidding strategies unfold in the "All Auction" room.

I also made a few tweaks to the design including moving the countdown clock to a much more sensible location. I have changed the order of columns in the room to make bidding via a smart phone easier. You can now align the current price, bid input box and the start of the domain name on the screen.

As always feedback is appreciated.

Anthony

Joel

Top Contributor
Yeah, can do. It's just not very user friendly and scrolling doesn't work properly. I don't even bother with it :)

findtim

Top Contributor
anthony might i suggest you start a new thread that ASKS for feedback on the new design, thus separating this from you wonderful sept special.

just an idea?

tim

neddy

Top Contributor
I just wanted to give a shout out to Anthony. Yesterday I bought an AMA listing for its BIN price.

I was billed for the original buyer's premium fee, but when I queried this with Anthony (as to whether it should be included in the spring sale), he immediately concurred and changed the invoice price.

Well done - and many thanks. :)

James

Top Contributor
I would also like to comment on Anthony and Flur and Thank them for the help and assistance on the forum, once or Twice Anthony has gone out of his way to assist with questions and offer great deals on Netfleet.

FleurF

Archived Member
I would also like to comment on Anthony and Flur and Thank them for the help and assistance on the forum, once or Twice Anthony has gone out of his way to assist with questions and offer great deals on Netfleet.

Thanks a million James, we're always happy to help.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member