What's new

Spelling mistake for Registrant Detail.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Hi,

I have an account at Netfleet and end of last year, I've requested netfleet to update my entity name(Registrant Name) for registering domain name when I win domain names from Domain Snapper Auction at Netfleet.

I've just found out that there was a spelling mistake of my Registrant Name when I provided Netfleet with my new details and now the domain names I've won since then are all in this wrong name.

I was wondering if you guys know how to fix this up other than going through the COR process for each domain name.

Cheers,

domainlover

Top Contributor
if the abn is still going to be the same you are able to change the wrongly spelt name without cost and COR fees, just contact your registrar to fix.

logicstorm

Top Contributor
Thanks for the advice

Thanks for the advice. I already sent them an email regarding this and waiting for their response.

Cheers,

fabulous

This is the relevant section of policy:

http://www.auda.org.au/policies/auda-2008-08/

6. CORRECTION TO REGISTRANT DETAILS

6.1 Under certain circumstances, a registrar may change the name of the registrant as listed in the registry database in order to correct an error made at the time of registration. This does not involve a transfer of domain name licence and does not result in a new 2 year domain name licence being issued.

6.2 Circumstances under which a registrar may process a correction to registrant details include:

a) where the registrar or the registrant submitted incorrect data at the time of registration (eg. to correct a misspelling of the registrant’s name);

-Cam

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member