1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Special offers exclusive to DNtrade members

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by VentraIP, Nov 8, 2011.

1. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi everyone,

We've come up with a number of special offers that are exclusive to DNtrade members.

VentraIP Economy

Economy cPanel web hosting - Take 60% off your first invoice when you purchase any new Economy or Economy PLUS plan by using coupon code DNTE60E when placing your order.

Economy VPS hosting - Take 40% off your first invoice when you purchase any new E-VPS or E-VPS PLUS plan by using coupon code DNTE40VPS when placing your order online.

Trustwave SSL certificates - Take $10.00 off any new Trustwave SSL certificates by using coupon code DNTE10SSL when placing your order.

VentraIP Business

Business cPanel web hosting - Take 50% off your first invoice when you purchase any new Business or Business PLUS plan by using coupon code DNTB50B when placing your order.

Business VPS hosting - Take 40% off your first invoice when you purchase any new B-VPS or B-VPS PLUS plan by using coupon code DNTB40VPS when placing your order online.

Trustwave SSL certificates - Take $10.00 off any new Trustwave SSL certificates by using coupon code DNTB10SSL when placing your order.

VentraIP Wholesale

$100 off subscription fee plus $50 bonus credit - Mention that you're from DNtrade when creating your VentraIP Wholesale account, and we'll take $100 off the first year subscription fee plus give you a bonus $50 account credit.

(NOTE: General registrations to the VentraIP Wholesale platform will open on Monday, November 21. Customers participating in our beta testing will be given this offer as well.)

If you have any questions about these offers, please feel free to ask them. :)

Last edited: Nov 8, 2011
  2. DavidL

DavidL Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Guys,

I have a bunch of sites on shared hosting (few with Hostgator, one with you) that are a bit slow to load. I think this is hurting conversions/CTR

I'm hopeless at this sort of thing but if I got a VPS, would that guarantee a significant improvement? Also do you offer a service to move the sites over (they are in cpanel)?
    And which plan would you recommend - for 5 sites to start with? It appears that cpanel is an extra $14.95/mth on top of the VPS plans?

Thanks

David

3. sp@rky13

sp@rky13 Membership: Community

What kind of sites are these? Plain HTML or do they use a database (if they're using a CMS such as wordpress they do). If they use a CMS they may see faster load times if they were on a business plan for example as it has a dedicated MYSQL server.

In all honesty assuming they are not sites that see huge amounts visitors, a VPS would not see a huge speed improvment. What most likely would increase speed would be optimisation of code or images.

Also, are they all .au sites? As hostgator has servers only in the US that would definitely make sense due to ping time. You should wherever possible have sites hosted as near to your target market as possible.

For VentraIP to help you I would think they'd need to know a bit more about how many visitors you're seeing per month etc. My guess is that a VPS is overkill for 5 sites though can't definitely say that.

cPanel Migration is what the service is called. I know that was offered for free for up to 10 on reseller accounts though I think has a fee of around $5 for economy plans.

Oh, and your best bet would be to send an email to sales so you can give specifics that you may not want to give here.

4. VentraIP

Hi David,

A VPS would be a huge improvement as it's an environment with guaranteed resources just for you and your clients.

You can purchase a server management 24 hour pass for $29.95 and the guys will setup cPanel, secure it, and move over the accounts which you need moved over.

For 5 sites, just look at the E-VPS as it will be plenty to get you started. I would recommend purchasing both cPanel and CloudLinux as they word hand-in-hand and will maximise your resources. But you can get away with just cPanel.

5. djuqa

djuqa Membership: Trader

Special offers sounds great but you need to improve your PHONE support.
    I rang and got Message (after holding for ages) "sorry you have reached us outside Business Hours, our business hours are 9am to 5Pm Mon-Fri"
    Only trouble is it is 2:53PM Tues so WTF is going on.
    I was ringing regarding the NEW Reseller (Wholesale) program plus some of these new offers/deals/arrangements.

6. VentraIP

Our phones are very, very busy at the moment. You need to email sales@ventraipwholesale.com.au for Wholesale enquiries at the moment.

The message should not have said that it was outside of business hours, I suspect that's a fault with the new phone queues we put in on the weekend. I'll get the guys to check it out.

7. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

DNTE60E did not work when trying it for ecomony plus ??

ordered at the vip50 instead

8. Ash

Ash Membership: Trader

Thanks VIP!

9. Snooks

Snooks Membership: Community

Hi Guys,

Ive talked a person into coming onto Syd Bus Economy Hosting and paying for 2 years, using the 60% promo code mentioned in the openeing few posts.

Murphys Law, its expired. I didnt see there was an expiry date, can you advise if there is any other valid offers that i can now put to him, given ive coaxed him this far?

10. sp@rky13

sp@rky13 Membership: Community

VIP50 will take 50% off the first invoice.

11. Snooks

Thanks Sp@rky ole mate:)

12. VentraIP

My apologies Snooks. These coupons have NOT expired, for some reason they had expiry dates set in WHMCS which were not correct!

All the coupons will still work now. :)

13. Snooks

No worries Mr Ventraip :)

My mate migrated across on Monday and he needed urgent assistance on Wednesday when the site went down.

As usual, going above and beyond what most hosts would do, Daniel (Ventraip Staff Member) identified and fixed the issue for him. To people such as Michael (and myself), we cant remedy anything but the extreme of basics, so having such flexible Customer Support is invaluable.

Another Gold Star for Daniel and Ventraip:)

14. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I echo and endorse your comments about Daniel. He is one special Irishman!

15. Snooks

Irish :eek: I didnt know that.

Better sack him on Monday :)