What's new

Special offer for DNTrade members from PageLines

Cal

Top Contributor
We have a great offer to share with DNTrade members from the awesome team at PageLines.

You have probably already heard of PageLines and their popular drag and drop design platform for WordPress.

http://www.pagelines.com/

Pagelines have kindly offered our DNTrade members a generous 20% off! All you need to do is enter the code 20%DNTrade at the check out. This offer is valid until 31 May 2013. Don't forget they also have a 30 day money back guarantee which is even more of a reason to check it out for yourself.

Cal

Top Contributor
Just an update, the lovely team at Pagelines are extending this special offer for DNTrade members until 30th June 2013.

You'll receive 20% off at the checkout simply by entering in this code 20%DNTrade.

Enjoy :)

Cal

Top Contributor
Another update, Pagelines have kindly agreed to extend this offer for DNTrade members until 31st July 2013.

You'll receive 20% off at the checkout simply by entering in this code 20%DNTrade

Pagelines also announced this week the upcoming launch of a new product - DMS (which stands for Design Management System) on 24 July 2013. To find out more about this, here's the link: http://www.pagelines.com/official-teaser-new-brand-launch-date/

Last edited:

Ash

Top Contributor
Hi Cal, I think they might have cancelled the coupon with the launch of DMS.

Just tried it and 'Coupon does not exist'.

Fair enough - it's a different system now I suppose.

chris

Top Contributor

Hi Ash, my understanding is that it's supposed to be active until the end of the month.

We'll follow up and get back to you as soon as possible.

Cheers,
Chris

Cal

Top Contributor

Hi Ash,

Just wanted to let you know that we've been in touch with Pagelines and yes this coupon did become inactive after the launch of DMS and their new system. We're currently discussing with the Pagelines team a new offer for DNTrade members and will keep you posted as soon as we have confirmation on this.

Cheers,
Cal

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members