1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Sometimes it does not work

Discussion in 'Drop.com.au' started by DnEbook, Oct 17, 2012.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

In the last two days i have tried to retrieve an epp from drop , every time i get 'time out' response, are we to take it that during drop aution times we cannot do other things at drop?

It's getting a bit frustrating............ maybe if so make it public knowledge

Many thanks

2. Drop.com.au

Drop.com.au Membership: VIP

Hi spacey,

That's right - from 12:45pm - 1:45pm each day you cannot perform Registry operations in Drop. That includes:

- Updating Nameservers
    - Registering / Renewing Domains
    - Getting the EPP code

Apologies for the inconvenience, we're hoping to narrow this window in the near future.

You can however, get the EPP code using the AusReg tool at any time of the day: https://portal.ausregistry.net.au/password_recovery/recover_password.jsp?tab=0

-Cam

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Thanks for reply, i did try yesterday that option and must have forgotten to click the send email link so ended up trying drop over a period of time and got frustrated .....all is good now thanks