What's new

Some Folks Kids!

TpD

Zora Bell became the youngest person to ever create a mobile game app, when her app was unveiled at the University of Pennsylvania Bootstrap Expo last month. Zora did all the programming using the Bootstrap language. She is just 7 years old and still finishing the first grade.

Ashley Qualls created her online business Whatever Life in 2004 as a hobby, when she was just 14 years old. By 2012 she had an estimated worth of $8 million and her site was ranked 349 out of 20 million web pages (ahead of Oprah, American Idol and CBS websites).

When he was 14, Sean Belnick started a business selling office furniture. Within just two years he was grossing $38 million a year (this wasn't his first business either, at 14 he was already making $1000 a month selling Pokemon cards and other collectibles on eBay).

Catherine Cook, along with her brother Dave, started a business called My Yearbook whilst still in high school in 2005. In 2011 they sold it for $100 million and Catherine is now the CEO at just 22 years of age (hyper-successful new generation entrepeneurism runs in the family, her older brother, Sean, had already started and sold two businesses for $10 million whilst still in college).

Source ThinkBig Magazine

findtim

Top Contributor
love hearing that kinda stuff, i started my own business when i was 11 ( 1987 ) and was netting over $3.50 a week ! how things have changed

tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members