What's new

Solar abyss

findtim

Top Contributor
3 things i am totally over: the bias of each news channel and the government
what a waste of time !
and the third, ............ abbott !, what a D H, i'd like to see his bank account deposits !!!! if he isn't taking bribes then all priests are virgins !

what a ridiculous thing to do stopping solar funding to " explore emerging energy technologies " , its the F'n SUN abbott......... its not going away soon.
http://www.smh.com.au/federal-polit...-plug-on-household-solar-20150712-gian0u.html

the sun puts more energy onto the earth EACH DAY, to run the earth for 1000 years !, we don't need coal, oil, gas.

if we just GAVE every house above " 33.8650° S" a solar kit on their roof, the whole of australia would be fed from the grid for FREEEEEEEEEE

yes , there would be job losses, THOUSANDS but i don't think that is an excuse to stop what needs to be done.

Wollongong ( where i was born) has survived and thrived even though the steel works supported then sacked most of the town !!!, ( newcastle is the same) many of my family were affected in the gong , my grandfather and cousins, brother in law all worked there , but they all have had change of life since then and the same would be for the push to solar IMO.

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Tim does reflect what I was kinda thinking yesterday, surely to go backwards on the solar thing is crazy in my view
~
I went back ten pages in the appraisals section to find the listing for "SolarTiles" ....... I always thought it was a great name, but did not find the post and the related comments

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member