What's new

Snakeman

snakeman

Dear all, welcome. We do live reptile shows, displays, education and catching and more globally as well as write books, do leading edge scientific research and more.
We own about 40 odd TLD's, most being bought and held as we have a number of long registered trademarks and found that it was better to buy the relevant domains outright rather than having one only and having to deal with trademark bootleggers setting up domains using our trademarks to steal our established clients.
I'm not sure of the policy here for posting links, signatures and the like, but if anyone wants to know more about what we do, google snake man and I'll come up at or near the top of the page. See the link with trademark registered symbol on it.
All the best

findtim

Top Contributor
welcome snakeman, i was/am afraid of snakes as i was chased as a child by one in my backyard ( longgggg storyyy so i won't tell it)

but not so much now as i have actually touched a snake at an expo in recent years.

if this is your website: http://www.snakeman.com.au/ then you really need to bring it into the year 2013 not 1998 ! friendly advice i promise.

we are all friends here and only your friends tell you that you smell, i get slagged off all the time and its this honesty on dnt that helps me grow.

stick around, you will learn alot

tim

Honan

Top Contributor
Dear all, welcome. We do live reptile shows, displays, education and catching and more globally as well as write books, do leading edge scientific research and more.
We own about 40 odd TLD's, most being bought and held as we have a number of long registered trademarks and found that it was better to buy the relevant domains outright rather than having one only and having to deal with trademark bootleggers setting up domains using our trademarks to steal our established clients.
I'm not sure of the policy here for posting links, signatures and the like, but if anyone wants to know more about what we do, google snake man and I'll come up at or near the top of the page. See the link with trademark registered symbol on it.
All the best
G'day Snakeman
Welcome to the forum
We don't bite
Let's get you high in google on the word snake
We all know now what your niche is.
Come on members lets help Snakeman, a true Aussie producer.

snoopy

Top Contributor
if this is your website: http://www.snakeman.com.au/ then you really need to bring it into the year 2013 not 1998 ! friendly advice i promise.

I think this is the main site,

http://www.snakebusters.com.au/

Personally think it is largely ok. People will expect someone not overly slick, they will want a crazy snake handler, not someone with IT skills & they'll know it will be one man band or a couple of people. I would say that pricing & important information could be clearer. I'd try to embed one video on the page, an excerpt from a show. If I didn't know pricing I'd be less inclined to ring.

Get rid of the court case stuff & false claims stuff, despite what some may say to be polite or make conversation no customer would actually care about this kind of thing and it is a potentially something that would put people off.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Get rid of the court case stuff & false claims stuff, despite what some may say to be polite or make conversation no customer would actually care about this kind of thing and it is a potentially something that would put people off.

Why and how would it put people off?

snoopy

Top Contributor
Why and how would it put people off?

Makes it look like the company is litigious and/or regularly involved in disputes so there is two potential flow ons from that in my view,

-Some will think the product/service is doubtful whether you have won the case or not.
-Some will think the company is potentially difficult to deal with, ie potential for some kind of dispute themselves.

Billy01

Top Contributor
Sorry Correction. . Not Possible

I forgot the Dog knows EVERYTHING therefore he would know if the snake was going to bite it.

Welcome Snakeman.

Its a great place for pets

James

Top Contributor
Welcome to the site, I notice you are quite local to me so good too see more people from Sydney.

snakeman

Thanks all for the feedback.
The legal stuff is in reflection of some serious events here.
We were unlawfully closed down earlier last year (2012) and subjected to a hate media campaign initated by unscrupulous imitators and their mates in government.
As to why, the some of the beginnings are here:
http://www.smuggled.com/Koala_Sam_Is_A_Fake_An_Imposter_and_Fraud.htm
And the corrupt government officials involved in the fraud have since waged war on our wildlife education business.
Sitting here in 40 C temps and knowing that a man-made disaster that killed 172 people on 7 Feb 2009, was whitewashed for which no one was held responsible, it is all very galling.
BTW We were shut down - ostensibly permenantly from March to June last year (2012) and lost over 1,000 bookings of averge value $500 (total 500K) and that was for less than a year with most being repeat bookings each year.
In June we had to effectively re-start from scratch, but remain V-busy due to a reputation built up over decades.
All the best

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads