1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

sitegraduate.com

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by hazza5150, Nov 23, 2008.

1. hazza5150

hazza5150 Membership: Community

Hey fellow domainers,

I have recently engaged the services of Sean Stafford (close friend) at site graduate in the development of my domain www.youth.com.au and I would highly recommend the services they provide.

Click here to get started take your domains from parking to developed!!

2. Sway

Sway Membership: Community

3. backpackets

backpackets Membership: Community

i have friend whio can setup WP website for free with variety of themes.

thanks

4. hazza5150

Hey everyone, we paid around $160 (approx.) however it includes 5-10 written articles (not from some RSS feed somewhere) but sourced from writers who will post content to your site as part of the package. So you get original content as well as a great site. I know its wordpress etc but when you have over 5,000 domains you don't want the hassle of creating original content etc. + They also HOST the site for 12 months!!

Last edited: Nov 25, 2008
  5. hazza5150

We launched www.youth.com.au yesterday and more content will be added over the coming weeks.