What's new

Silent Vendetta - The Time Has Come

soj

Founder
After a hefty 8 month wait for programming to be done (its not 100% complete, but complete enough for a release with more features to be added as they are finished), my huge project has finally been released to the world.

Silent Vendetta is a text based massively multiplayer online roleplaying game, where you create a character and fight it out with others around the world. It is free to play, but to gain that competitive edge over other players, you can subscribe for extra features, or buy items to help you build up your character.

It has been a long slog in getting this baby finished, and to most of you, you'll think how on earth will it make any money, but i know first hand just how well they do ;)

Id like to thank my younger brother for busting his ass with the programming, he has done an impeccable job.

So go check it out, http://www.silentvendetta.com

geodomains

Top Contributor
Soj,
Have given link to my 15 year old Son, will give you feedback after he has played around with it, he loves this sort of stuff. Congratulations on getting it up and running and good luck

Don

Ross

Top Contributor
Yeh, it's amazing that people can actually undertake and finish these huge type of projects. Must have been many nights in front of the computer.

One thing i would suggest, when you get some time, is to make a quick video or screen capture to place on the front page... so people can see what the game is like. At the moment there is only the login screen... which unless people see a value in registering, they won't bother.

soj

Founder
Thanks for that Ross, i might do a video to make it a bit more interesting, there were some plans to do screenshots. At the moment i'm converting advertising visits to registered players at between 30c and 80c a player. So its not going to bad, though people may be signing up just to see what the games about.

soj

Founder
Just an update, the game has been running for nearly a month now and is going pretty well. We have over 1800 players and have been adding new features every day to keep people interested, income has been acceptable, though the aim right now is to build up the big user base to have more recurring subscriptions.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Wow Soj, that's quite a system. Well done.

I can't get my head around it properly. I sort of accidentally started a fight & came off worse & am now in hospital!! Think I need to join a gang for protection...

Anyway it's certainly a complex and sophisticated game and you've done brilliantly to get so many members.

Good work!

soj

Founder
Just an update for those interested. After a year of running we now have over 15,000 players, have had more than 500,000 visits, 160,000 unique visits, and 123,000,000 page views. Looking forward to 2010 and what we can achieve.

DavidL

Top Contributor
Just an update for those interested. After a year of running we now have over 15,000 players, have had more than 500,000 visits, 160,000 unique visits, and 123,000,000 page views. Looking forward to 2010 and what we can achieve.

wow - congrats that's awesome

soj

Founder
Yeh we negotiated for a while and landed a great deal, allowed us to have a nice cash reserve to play with while the US$ is getting smashed, so have been reinvesting into other projects :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member