What's new

SEO Tactics

neddy

Top Contributor
Comprehensive SEO article on StartUpSmart today.

10 top SEO tactics to cut through the web clutter

"start-ups looking to sell online will have to work ever harder to stand out from an increasingly crowded field.

With this in mind, Wai Hong Fong, SEO guru and co-founder of OzHut, has outlined 10 key tips on how to cut through the online traffic and reach your target audience".

Any thoughts or comments?

helloworld

Top Contributor
They need better webhosting, everytime i go to the next page I have to refresh cause it can't be found :facepalm:

However, Google has since confirmed that any link on a page will still be attributed link juice but links with nofollow will have theirs dissipated, making this practice somewhat obsolete.

My opinion is that natural linking will include a nofollows and regular links. If you are an avid blog poster etc.

Doesn't provide a source. I fucking hate that.

Page 6 on nofollows

Better still, try to contact the webmaster with the actual code (including anchor text) of the link you are asking for.

Be careful if you are doing this. Don't anchor anything more than once.

Page 7

adwords keyword selection.

Sheesh if it was only this easy. Doesn't mention long tails or the difference between broad and exact matches. You also need to measure how many seo competitors are targeting this keyword. Adwords doesn't p[rovide this info

Page 8, should interest most users here at dntrade. Again, I don't nessecarily disagree. The question is, does Google discount anchors post the initial indexed anchor or not. To early to tell yet. That said, being a white hat seo I have always built brand over keywords.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member