What's new

SEO Software Recommendations ?

helloworld

Top Contributor
Yo,

I need some decent serp reporting tools. Preferably free or low cost.

I had been using SEO panel. It's opensource but since their last update my serps aren't reporting correctly and tbh the reporting functionality isn't great. I purchased the cloient reporting plugin but takes way to much effin around as with most of their plugins. (the local search was really good before last update)

I am also a member of seomoz. Fantastic client reports but I really need something much cheaper for my ever growing client base.

Ideas/thoughts? I am getting a bit desperate and sick of wading through old threads on other sites. So I am hoping someone can help me out with some decent reviews, pros/cons etc

Main thing I want

*Google.com.au reporting
*Pages from Australia reporting
*brandable
*option to link to analytics

Cheers

James

Top Contributor
Have you tried raven tools or awr - mid range pricing... You can get better software for the enterprise but its not cheap... Usually I find the cheap rank trackers run imto various issues and they do not cater for aus.

helloworld

Top Contributor
Thanks for the recommendations. Au is a priority so I am a only concerned with those. I decided to increase my plan with seomoz but am also testing authority labs. Authority Labs have a white label version, so clients can check reports at will. Hopefully give the clients a bit more piece of mind. White label isn't ready for a couple of weeks though.

I had a look at raven and awr neither really suited me. Traffic travis looks interesting will test that as well.

helloworld

Top Contributor
Any update on Authority Labs? Thinking about giving their 49$ plus plan a go.

No sorry. When I did the trial they were making changes to the API and onsite reporting. Fairly sure this is the same platform ewebmarketing.com.au use

I have been meaning to try them out again but a bit time limited and waiting for my biz partner to get back from Cuba so we don't waste any time.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo