What's new

SEO & Content Marketing in 2015 Webinar

helloworld

Top Contributor
Good vid. Re: Yellow Pages. From memory a Sydney SEO, can't remember his name/blog got an unnatural link from mention. YP had added a bunch of anchors. They do this in one of their sales pages. Cutts chimed in and said to have them removed ASAP.

Re: fresh content - Interested to see your definition of this for a static page. It is something I sometimes struggle with.

James

Top Contributor
Good vid. Re: Yellow Pages. From memory a Sydney SEO, can't remember his name/blog got an unnatural link from mention. YP had added a bunch of anchors. They do this in one of their sales pages. Cutts chimed in and said to have them removed ASAP.

Re: fresh content - Interested to see your definition of this for a static page. It is something I sometimes struggle with.
If the links are GENERIC and KEYWORD RICH on Yellow pages they are going to be a problem, if they are branded you should not run into issues.
Their was some articles about this in the past - http://jasonmun.com/links-yellowpages-unnatural-according-google/
Fresh content means adding new blog posts every few weeks for example and not just letting a site run stale with no updates. sure some niches QDF doesn't play a huge impact on SERPs others it does.

helloworld

Top Contributor
Fresh content means adding new blog posts every few weeks for example and not just letting a site run stale with no updates. sure some niches QDF doesn't play a huge impact on SERPs others it does.

Any correlation to this ? While I do encourage owners to update their blog to engage their audience I think that improving behaviour flow is much more important (just opening the conversation up not arguing).

ajsahi

its a helpful webinar , you have a good potential and thanks to share all of these with us it will helpful for many newbie just like me

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member