1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

SEO & Content Marketing in 2015 Webinar

Discussion in 'SEO & SEM Discussions' started by James, Apr 22, 2015.

1. James

James Membership: VIP

ajsahi, Horshack, petermeadit and 2 others like this.
  2. petermeadit

petermeadit Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Good stuff James, you have highlighted a lot of important points in the video. Thanks for the webinar.

3. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Thanks for sharing

4. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Good vid. Re: Yellow Pages. From memory a Sydney SEO, can't remember his name/blog got an unnatural link from mention. YP had added a bunch of anchors. They do this in one of their sales pages. Cutts chimed in and said to have them removed ASAP.

Re: fresh content - Interested to see your definition of this for a static page. It is something I sometimes struggle with.

5. James

If the links are GENERIC and KEYWORD RICH on Yellow pages they are going to be a problem, if they are branded you should not run into issues.
    Their was some articles about this in the past - http://jasonmun.com/links-yellowpages-unnatural-according-google/
    Fresh content means adding new blog posts every few weeks for example and not just letting a site run stale with no updates. sure some niches QDF doesn't play a huge impact on SERPs others it does.

6. helloworld

helloworld Membership: VIP

Any correlation to this ? While I do encourage owners to update their blog to engage their audience I think that improving behaviour flow is much more important (just opening the conversation up not arguing).

7. ajsahi

ajsahi Membership: Community

its a helpful webinar , you have a good potential and thanks to share all of these with us it will helpful for many newbie just like me

8. James

Thanks for the comments ajsahi