What's new

Selling Directly on Facebook

Hey guys... Just wanted to drop a note to let you guys know that we have just developed and app that allows you to sell on Facebook directly. It's just been launched yesterday.

Here's one of our merchants who's using it.
http://www.facebook.com/lildaks?sk=app_149206688477526

So basically, you can set up your store with InstanteStore and then use this app to sell on FaceBook directly and still manage all your orders via your store directly. And good news is you just pay 1 subscription price to use both store features! :)

Feel free to check it out!

Have a great weekend guys! Cheers!

And to Jonathan, I do get your point. However, we must all admit that the FB fever is catching on really fast. I STILL do not recommend that you rely entirely on Facebook. Treat Facebook like another source of sales (albeit a pretty major source if done well!).

That's why your main core should still be your own webstore which you run directly (using InstanteStore software. :)). We're basically just helping our merchants to reach out to as many sales avenue as possible....

paz

Wow - this could be good. I'll have to put my thinking cap on to figure out how to make money from this.

intesols

Really nice and Effective idea. You can just have to manage community people and Likes. Awesome idea, I will try to apply it soon.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member