What's new

seeking some adult sites

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
If you have a 'adult site' in com.au or .net.au

and would like it added to a blog site for free , please send me a private message , you can also write your own review , i am just seeking a bit of content for 7676 , of course no underage stuff , anything else should be ok

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
actually i dont mind trying that ....... although keeping in mind its about 'adult content'
not selling domains , but the whole point of starting this lame blog was for me to learn a few things , and considering netfleet has , me list me lsit names at the netfleet site .. it seems like a fair thing to do ...... and i may even laern something , i have subscribred to feed before ????

thanks for imput mark, would a feed just stay with the one catergory ........ adult names ??

Last edited:

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
well i subscribed to the feed .... lost it then found it , went to the site 7676 and found that in tools i could import rss .... i then highlighted the feed and tried to cut and paste it ????? ... but no luck !!!!! to be honest i was happy to find the feed , but after finding it i would have been pleased to insert it into the site , i wonder what i did wrong?

Mark

Top Contributor
we have a seperate RSS feed for each domain name category on Netfleet, and the feed I sent you was the Adult category one, so in answer, yep, it will just show the adult domain names.

If you can import RSS feeds through your sites software, there should be a box to paste in the RSS feed - this is just the url, not the actual content of the feed.

Good luck! If you get unstuck give me another shout!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
yes i found the place to paste it into but when i tried to paste it , it would not allow me to paste the link into the box at 7676 ...... i'll try again at some stage as i really would be happy to add this to the site , i am getting lost very easy at the moment , i am sure this would be quite simple for tech person ....... me i grew up with pacman table top games and never thought about computers ??? ........cheers !!!

Mark

Top Contributor
hi spacey...no worries at all, keeps people like me in a job :)

I see your using wordpress - I just did a quick test on a crappy blog I started a while ago and never progressed (replaced the adult domain feed for an internet feed)

http://stickycranium.com/

If thats what you're after, and fancied having a punt at it, what you could do is this:

1. In your Admin area, select Manage
2. Select the sub category underneath called Files
3. On the right side, you should see a link to Sidebar - click it.
4. Copy all the code in the window on the left and paste in to something like word or notepad and save it somewhere on your computer (as backup, just in case!)
5. Then, back in wordpress find in the code something like:

<?php wp_list_bookmarks(); ?>

6. Once found, underneath that paste in:

<li><h2>Adult Domains</h2>
<ul>
<?php
include_once(ABSPATH.WPINC.'/rss.php');
wp_rss('http://www.netfleet.com.au/feed.php?cat=89', 5);
?>
</ul>
</li>

7. Click Update File button to the right (which will save it)
8. Refresh your website 7676.com.au and see if a nice shiny RSS feed appears

If anything goes wrong, just go to the copy of the code you saved on your computer, and paste the entire thing back in wordpress, and Choose Update File button again. This will restore it back.

Anyhow, thats enough from me, of course if you're not comfortable with doing that, I wouldnt do it. But just in case!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Please note this version is using 2.7 , perhaps you mean settings ? instead of manage ....... after the admin button

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo