What's new

Sales Stats

neddy

Top Contributor
Andrew, I know you sell a lot of .au domains each month through your Fabulous platform.

Are you able to post some sort of stats as to quantity and total value?

And I know from talking to you that some sales you've done have an NDA, but if you are able to post some other actual domains that you've sold, that would be good. :)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Hi Ned,

Unfortunately quite a few of our domain sales are under NDA, however I can give you some broad figures. In May we sold 14 domain names for a total of around $35K.

10 of our domains sold through the Fabulous "for sale" banners on our parking pages, or via FabulousDomains.com.au. The following domains were sold at fixed price without any negotiation...
backupdrives.com.au - $847
Cyberwar.com.au - $847
Wayfaring.com.au - $847
GroupHug.com.au - $847
manmade.com.au - $891
AntiqueCollectAbles.com.au - $847

There were 4 "negotiated" sales through the above channel totaling $27K

The following 2 domains were sold at Netfleet
PharmacyDiscounts.com.au - $1690
concepthomes.com.au - $1100

...and we sold 2 expiring domains through DnTrade :)

Andrew

neddy

Top Contributor
10 of our domains sold through the Fabulous "for sale" banners on our parking pages, or via FabulousDomains.com.au. The following domains were sold at fixed price without any negotiation...
backupdrives.com.au - $847
Cyberwar.com.au - $847
Wayfaring.com.au - $847
GroupHug.com.au - $847
manmade.com.au - $891
AntiqueCollectAbles.com.au - $847

There were 4 "negotiated" sales through the above channel totaling $27K

The following 2 domains were sold at Netfleet
PharmacyDiscounts.com.au - $1690
concepthomes.com.au - $1100

I love those auto-pilot sales (with a for sale banner) Andrew. I'm interested at how you arrived at $847 as a price point? And the anomaly Of $891?

Have you got an example of a domain for sale through Fabulous with the $847 sales banner (or whatever)? I'm sure some here would be interested to see one.

Nice sales through Netfleet as well. And I see that the PharmacyDiscounts.com.au transaction was a BIN with no negotiation. Bewdy. :)

DavidL

Top Contributor
Good work, Andrew. That looks prerty healthy to me.

Can I ask how that compares with other months? And would you care to reveal your 'sell rate' - ie what proportion of your total domains would you shift each year?

I reckon we probably sell about 2%/year but I doubt we're as diligent as you (eg some domains unresolved, missing Buy Now buttons etc)

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Sorry Guys, had a long weekend and missed this thread.

Prices look a little odd as there have been % increases on original round figure pricing. GST also skews final sales prices. But I kind of like the odd figure pricing and Mike Mann swears by it - that why you see so many domains at BuyDomains ending in 88.

BudgetPlanners.com.au is an example of our in house sales banner going to FabulousDomains.com.au. DoneDeal.com.au is an example of a banner going to an offer form - these banners can be replace with text.

May was a good month, April was a shocker. Once you remove portfolio sales (i.e. Ned's sterling efforts with the MoneyBuddy Portfolio) we're at about 2% Rate of sale too.

Andrew

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member