What's new

Sales Results - DNJournal

neddy

Top Contributor
I see Ron Jackson has just published his Top 20 list for the week on DN Journal.

Toys.com.au comes in at Number 2! That's fantastic. Great purchase by Jeff Marr - and congrats again to Netfleet.

However, when is a sale not a sale? I see Netfleet have also claimed another sale which comes in at number 10 on DNJ. My information is that transaction has not been paid for. I just wrote an article on Domainer about this.

snoopy

Top Contributor
Netfleet have a bad history of submitting sales to Dnjournal where the transaction has not yet happened. Dnjournal would be wise to permanently stop taking data from them if it turns out this is another case of it.

neddy

Top Contributor
DNJournal has corrected the record after getting in touch with NF. http://www.dnjournal.com/domainsales.htm

Here is how the sales leaders stacked up for the week ending Sunday, Jan. 24, 2016 (a previously reported sale of RPL.com.au was removed from the chart shortly after publication when we learned it had not been completed due to the buyer reneging on the purchase)
This then comes back to the bigger picture that I wrote about on Domainer. What protection is there for dropcatchers when a new buyer doesn't pay?

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo