1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Sale

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by DnEbook, Oct 16, 2014.

1. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

I have received an email from ventraip. Now the thing is i was with chris (admin) only yesterday at a wordpress meetup and there were folks who wanted to know more about starting sites, etc, I suggested to them to join up at this forum and that there were even sales and offers listed by members, so it's pity they did not act as it seems they could have got a bargain with their hosting to get them started!! Anyways below was the offer i received, i am assuming it's open to everyone, if not ........oops !
    ~
    It's been a while since our last sale so we thought it was time to offer up some big discounts for new services! And don't forget, in November we will be bringing you Customer Appreciation Day 2014 with discounts on renewals on existing services and much more!

But until then, here are some great discounts on new services that you can share with your friends and family.

We've got a massive 75% off the first invoice of all new Economy, Multi and Business hosting services, just use coupon code HOST75 when placing your order on our web site, and be sure to pre-pay 1, 2 or 3 years in advance to make the most of it.

Or register any new .com.au or .net.au domain name and take $3.00 off by using coupon code AU3. This coupon can be used as many times as you like! To search and to register just go to our web site.

BONUS OFFER!!
    Every purchase you make using these coupons during this sale gets you in to the draw to win a Sony Xperia Z3 smartphone! This awesome new phone was only launched on Friday and we've managed to get our hands on one, so we're giving it away to one lucky customer. Good luck!

These offers MUST end at midnight on Monday, so be sure to get your order in and don't miss out.

Thanks for being a loyal customer, we appreciate your business!

Natalie O'Grady
    Marketing Co-ordinator