What's new

Sad Beer Stories

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
My latest ebook is now completed and you can set the price (including free) It's a bit of a sacastic look at having a beer with mates and what goes wrong or right sometimes ........ Sad Beer Stories
~
I am also looking to do another longer extended version with 50 sad/funny beer stories in total and i am seeking submissions for the remaining 39
~
Most of the stories are from melbourne so i think it would be great if i received a few from interstate just to keep things even
~
Submit your story

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
strange, peter has informed the link is not working but i just tried them both and they seem ok ….stumped ?
~
one to my site
~
one to smashwords
~
seems ok to me
~
cheers

petermeadit

Top Contributor
He he, got a copy and read a couple of stories. Great Aussie stories.

Yeah Beer is better in glass, get over it Davo!

Worth a read spacey, thanks :)

findtim

Top Contributor
:D THIS is the funniest Friday funnies EVERY, as spacey I have your next 39 "sad beer stories" so you should think of extending your ebook to 100, ......... hmmmm maybe you might to have to got to 200 :D serious

tim

findtim

Top Contributor
hi spacey, I read a couple of your stories, 10/10 they are great, the slow decline of who is who is SOOOOO true.

it is an insight into people and how they function in the workplace, I think you meant this as a fun thing but it actually is just the TRUTH

what I got from your ebook was also HOW people become friends, its really interesting to sit with a friend and DECIDE WHEN............. that moment that we switched from "tim and john having beers" to being FRIENDS.

its great to actually decide when that happened... together

tim

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Pleased to know you enjoyed the read fellas, so far these stories are just from my experiences so i can imagine there must be lots and lots of fun stories out there, plan is to get it another 40 (there's an honour role on the submission page) and do a '50 story edition' and yep if the stories keep coming i it will continue .. cheers!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
It was good to catch up with admin, chris and peter in bendigo as part of my regional promotion for www.funnybeerstories.com (by promotion i mean a sign in the back window)

petermeadit

Top Contributor
It was good to catch up with admin, chris and peter in bendigo as part of my regional promotion for www.funnybeerstories.com (by promotion i mean a sign in the back window)

Yeah, good to see you promoting all over the place. A couple of beers and a scotch or two, not a bad way to promote also.

Those url stickers have been known to turn up here and there. :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member