1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

ReSeller Hosting Account

Discussion in 'VentraIP.com.au' started by Ashman, Oct 5, 2012.

1. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

Do you guys maintain maximum occupancy rates on your servers? If so, can you please release some stats.

2. ScottNugent

ScottNugent Membership: VIP

I really don't know the stats but from what I've heard in the past, they don't pack their reseller servers very full (as you would find with GoDaddy, etc.). I have been using their Reseller service in Sydney for 2 years there now and I've been nothing but happy. :)

3. Ashman

Ashman Membership: Trader

Thanks Scott. +1 - Very Helpful Poll

4. VentraIP

VentraIP Membership: VIP

Hi Ashman,

Just for your reference, we keep our servers very low compared to some other providers. Our metric is based on years of experience and maintaining low server loads, which as Scott has said above, is mostly faultless.

Of course, it is still shared hosting and any one customer as the ability to ruin the party of everybody by consuming too many resources, but with the recent introduction of CloudLinux to our entire fleet this is now near impossible to do and happens very rarely.