What's new

Registering Domains With NetFleet

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So this may have been covered elsewhere, but can we register .comau domains with NetFleet these days? And if so what does it cost?

Also will there by a day in the not too distant future where NetFleet would also manage .com's?

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
So this may have been covered elsewhere, but can we register .comau domains with NetFleet these days? And if so what does it cost?

Also will there by a day in the not too distant future where NetFleet would also manage .com's?
You can register .com.au domains with NetFleet, it costs $49.45 for 2 years.

NetFleet does not have any plans at this time to manage .com's

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I don't have loads of .com domains, but I should love to be able to manage all my domains with just NetFleet...

I'm sure I'm not the only one either.

;)
We are very focused on helping the .au aftermarket mature and grow, so we put lots of effort into it. Free standard listings, cost price renewals, cost price COR and lots of published sales data. If we also offered a few other TLDs would not give them the same effort and it would just not be Netfleet anymore.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I can't find any single registrar that can accommodate by range of extensions either.
The list of extensions is about to get a whole lot bigger so the pressure on the registrars who try to offer every extension is going to be a fascinating to watch.

As an aside note I wonder if the new registries are going to be courting the big registrars to be adding their new extensions instead of the current model where we have to capitulate to their requirements?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
We are very focused on helping the .au aftermarket mature and grow, so we put lots of effort into it. Free standard listings, cost price renewals, cost price COR and lots of published sales data.
Oh I 100% agree and I love the work that NetFleet does - and I'm always looking forward to your new innovations. So please don't interpret my questions as a reflection that I think poorly of NF just because you don't offer .com domain hosting...

...quite the opposite actually - I have just moved over 600 domains to your platform in what was a very seamless process and I would be happy to endorse your services to anyone (I'm actually in the process of pitch a proposal to a major client to move their domain portfolio to your platform).

I just was just honestly asking if you guys were going to add .com management in the future because it would be convenient for me and some other clients I know, and I suspect others on these forums as well.

If we also offered a few other TLDs would not give them the same effort and it would just not be Netfleet anymore.
Fair enough. That said, I don't know what most Australian based domainers portfolios look like - I was just asking from my perspective, where the majority of my domains are .com.au with a few other extensions mixed in. So I just thought it would be convenient to manage them all under one account...

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
Oh I 100% agree and I love the work that NetFleet does - and I'm always looking forward to your new innovations. So please don't interpret my questions as a reflection that I think poorly of NF just because you don't offer .com domain hosting...

...quite the opposite actually - I have just moved over 600 domains to your platform in what was a very seamless process and I would be happy to endorse your services to anyone (I'm actually in the process of pitch a proposal to a major client to move their domain portfolio to your platform).

I just was just honestly asking if you guys were going to add .com management in the future because it would be convenient for me and some other clients I know, and I suspect others on these forums as well.
Thanks for the endorsements Chris, I get where you are coming from with regards to the .com comments. I was trying to say in a round about way that if we offered other TLDs there would be a markup on them so I wonder if anyone would want to move enough domains to make it a worthwhile proposition.

Fair enough. That said, I don't know what most Australian based domainers portfolios look like - I was just asking from my perspective, where the majority of my domains are .com.au with a few other extensions mixed in. So I just thought it would be convenient to manage them all under one account...
I can see how in your case it is a good value proposition to have it all under one roof as a majority of your portfolio is .au so for convenience you might be willing to pay a bit more to have your .com in the same place.

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members