What's new

Register & Login program - any ideas please ??

shags38

Top Contributor
I am looking for a program to allow me to have a register to be a user and then login to access the site - it will be an e-commerce site being set up for wholesale only so I want to ensure registered buyers are actual retailers (via a registration form) and not allow consumers access.

Preferably something freeware and easy to set up :)

thanks, Shags

Last edited:

Lemon

Top Contributor
I am in a generous mood so here is some advice.

If you don't know what you are doing then I would not be looking for any free login program as there are lots out there with holes in them. You will be hacked. The best and safest way is DIY (do it yourself).

I would suggest you use a package like OSCommerce it will do what you want and is free, tried and tested.

Also this thread should be moved.

Lemon

shags38

Top Contributor
I am in a generous mood so here is some advice.

If you don't know what you are doing then I would not be looking for any free login program as there are lots out there with holes in them. You will be hacked. The best and safest way is DIY (do it yourself).

I would suggest you use a package like OSCommerce it will do what you want and is free, tried and tested.

Also this thread should be moved.

Lemon

So how much detailed assistance would you have offered when not in a generous mood Lemon ?:) - am getting my tread remover started.

thanks for the very kind assistance Lemon - it is generous people like you that make it a pleasure to visit this forum.

Shags

p.s. if I stuff it up I will pay you to set it up for me - what will it cost me? ooops, forgot about rule 27 subsection iv - no solicitations permitted :)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo