What's new

Reducing Shopping Cart Abandonment

johno69

Top Contributor
I use Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce. Sends automated emails at times you like with details of their cart and offers you set to help get them over the line. Lots of tracking included.

Christopher

Top Contributor
I use Abandoned Cart Lite for WooCommerce. Sends automated emails at times you like with details of their cart and offers you set to help get them over the line. Lots of tracking included.
Thanks Johno,
The more I look into it for WordPress, I see quite a few plugins for it. The trick will be testing them and making sure it works. I've seen a few that require the user to be logged in first, well this is stupid, because its not a natural thing to do, the only thing I can think of is using Facebook connect, and locking content, forcing them to log in, then you can retarget them to your hearts content.

johno69

Top Contributor
Hard to send someone an email with a deal if you don't have their email.

Yes it requires login but they are more likely to follow through if they have gotten that far too.

So much more success and really warm leads not just tyre kickers.

Christopher

Top Contributor
Hard to send someone an email with a deal if you don't have their email.

Yes it requires login but they are more likely to follow through if they have gotten that far too.

So much more success and really warm leads not just tyre kickers.
Yes true.
I like the ones that change the order of the cart to ask for email address first, and saves it via ajax, so that if they bounce before finishing the cart, you can still follow up, as the fields get saved on the fly. That is how Carthook works.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member