What's new

Recent Domain Listings

Chris.C

Top Contributor
So i was at the Brisbane meetup this arvo and Shane mentioned he liked to periodicly check if any new domains had been added to the netfleet standard catalogue, which at the the time I thought it was too much effort, but now that Im sitting here waiting for my flight to Sydney i have had some to reflect in it and I reliased that what would be awesome is if netfleet just compiled a weekly list of newly added domains and their asking price?

Thought?

What would be really awesome is if a weekly list could also be automaticly compiled of standard listings that have had a price add to their listing or a price reduction.

Thoughts?

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hey Chris,
Good to see you today, sorry I did not get to talk. Mate Netfleet already have this on their RSS feed, last 7 days.
If you want daily, I suppose they may be able to implement it... your call Mark.

Don

johno69

Top Contributor
This is a good idea, but what is there to stop people listing, then removing, then relisting domains just to bump them back onto the "recent" list?

Or as always, have I just stupidly put this into the minds of many? lol.

James

Top Contributor
could be good if you could segregate sections by your likes, so you receive a weekly email based on the niche of domains you prefer.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
Hey Chris,
Good to see you today, sorry I did not get to talk.
Yeah sorry about that, I had a flight to catch, but it was good to see you too.

Mate Netfleet already have this on their RSS feed, last 7 days.
If you want daily, I suppose they may be able to implement it... your call Mark.
Thanks for the heads up. I'll have to subscribe.

This is a good idea, but what is there to stop people listing, then removing, then relisting domains just to bump them back onto the "recent" list?
I would think the pain in the ass factor should be enough, plus I don't see a HUGE benefit in doing this given that the list is likely to be read by the same people. So readding the domain won't make it more likely to be sold if no one liked it first time around.

That said, if a list was created for when a domain selling price was dropped I think that would deserve to be relisted anyway because it would change people's level of "interest" if the domain was available at a cheaper price.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I have a feeling though what the next request will be!
Oh where to start...

:D

Nah it's great to know that there is even a page for this, I think it has the potential to be a great feature for domain buyers.

That said I could think of a "number" of filters that would help my scanning of this list greatly.

SOOOO many .net.au's...

:p

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads