What's new

Reaching Out

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Ok while I am here I will mention that I contacted ThunderRoadBrewing Company and let them know that .beer exists, they have a local beer called Brunswick Bitter, I explained that they could have the branding option of Brunswick.Beer, they replied by saying they will look into it. My message directed them to dynadot.com as the registrar to use. I did not put a link in the message as I did not wish to make them think it was spam or a scam.
~
I explained that I am involved a little online and that it was purely just an interest factor behind letting them know about this new branding opportunity
~
At the time of writing this the name is still available but interesting to see if they reg it ??

Ash

Top Contributor
You need a deadline for a bet like that!

What if they don't register it right away, but eventually do 12 months down the track... could throw your finances out :)

findtim

Top Contributor
we do "xmas cringle" in our family, if you haven't heard of it, everyones name goes into a hat and you only have to buy ONE present for whoever you get :D

but it failed as the girls all wanted to SPEND SPEND SPEND, so now i buy for my brother in law and he does for me ! but me both LOVE BEER so its pretty easy.

TODAY, i went to dan murphys, they had a special box of 30 pilsiner NICE glasses for just $30 buck, so there you go, thats my xmas shopping all over and done with :D

they are 325ml glasses, and he LOVESSS yuppie beers that are @ 330ml so perfect for him and he is building a bar in their new house so i think he will love it, last time i was there he said " i love beer, but even better i love it out of a glass" so i think i have got the perfect gift.

tim

PS: helena does the rest :D

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
And the above has what to do with me reaching out to a company in regards to a new gtld ?
~
repent tim .... repent tim

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads