What's new

Questions For auDA AGM

neddy

Top Contributor
As I wrote on Domainer today, the AGM is rapidly approaching.

Apart from election of Directors, the AGM gives members the opportunity to ask the Board and CEO questions. This is always a lively session, and this year should be no different.

As I did last year, if you are not attending the AGM in person, I'm happy to ask questions on your behalf. Please list them below or on Domainer – should you prefer anonymity, you can email me.

QUESTIONS

Let me start the ball rolling.

• Why did Grant Wiltshire (as a retiring Demand Class Director) decide to contest Supply Class instead? I note he is not even a Supply Class member – so what Supply Class experience does he have?
  • Why has the Deloitte report about direct registrations not been released to members?
  • Given auDA’s communique after the Special General Meeting on 31st July, why have you not published Minutes in a timely fashion? In addition, why are they so heavily redacted compared to previous Minutes?
  • Where is the new interactive auDA web site that we were told was imminent (both at last year’s AGM, and this year’s SGM)?

snoopy

Top Contributor
Anyone with questions please post them or send a pm, AGM 7 days away.

What are the main concerns?

Lack of email out to registrants regarding the .au proposal? Deloitte report? Directors attempts to bring in rules allowing removal of members? Membership structure?

snoopy

Top Contributor
Sounds like AUDA will have some kind of system for asking question online. Let's hope this get handled properly by them and that the feed works on the day.

At the SGM people were using Facebook live (AUDA streaming wasn't reliable), so I'm guessing that may happen again.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member