What's new

Quality Article Directories

soj

Founder
I think if your looking to get both traffic and good quality links the best bet would be to write some guest posts for popular blogs. There would be plenty of people out there willing to publish someone elses unique for them content in exchange for a link or two in the post.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
i have written five articles for ezinearticles.com and the deal is supply articles and have your link in them and when someone uses them on a site your link goes in. Minimum of 500 words per article

Last edited:

WG2010

Archived Member
articlesite.com.au Over 400K articles downloaded
Free submission and download

Which just so happens to be your website too!

As for other directories, I've got a tiny bit of traffic from iarticles.com.au - nothing impressive but it all adds up.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I think if your looking to get both traffic and good quality links the best bet would be to write some guest posts for popular blogs. There would be plenty of people out there willing to publish someone elses unique for them content in exchange for a link or two in the post.
I totally agree guests post are the way to go, however I'm opting for article directories to remove the human element of needing to be approved by blog owners.

So do you have any article directories you recommend.

articlesite.com.au Over 400K articles downloaded
Free submission and download
So you are saying that the average article on your site is republished with links embedded 5 times elsewhere on the web?

Being an article directory owner would you care to give some unbaised feedback as to what directories get you the best bang for your buck, given that articlesite.com.au is yours?

I'm not saying your article directory isn't worth submitting to - if those figures are accurate I'm quite interested in doing exactly that, but I sure would love some general advice in regards to using article directories to drive traffic and build links.

As for other directories, I've got a tiny bit of traffic from iarticles.com.au - nothing impressive but it all adds up.
EZA no good?

Anyone often get their article republished?

WG2010

Archived Member
EZA no good?

Anyone often get their article republished?

Sorry, I thought EZA was a given. I just checked my stats on there and I've been republished 85 times in total for all my articles.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
wow that's a shitload of views , how long have you been with them ?

Article Views:
Profile Views:
EzinePublisher:
URL Clicks:
Click Rate:
3.7%

Live Articles:

Last edited:

WG2010

Archived Member
wow that's a shitload of views , how long have you been with them ?

Started this online stuff in mid 2009 so just over a year now. I wouldn't worry about views though, I only care that they click through and come to my website!

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
you have done a fair few articles, i have been writing but elsewhere (novel) and just done seven articles for my epik stores, do you think ezinearticles is the main player ?

WG2010

Archived Member
you have done a fair few articles, i have been writing but elsewhere (novel) and just done seven articles for my epik stores, do you think ezinearticles is the main player ?

EZA is the best of the lot by a far stretch which is why I put in the time and effort to write good content to submit there. It's great for targeting longtail keywords because the articles will often rank on the 1st or 2nd page of Google.

I don't know of any other article directory that can compare with them. All the other directories I submit articles at are simply for getting a few extra backlinks.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member