What's new

'Private domains' for sale

neddy

Top Contributor
Hi everyone,

Whilst pursuing my new business venture of selling domains for others, I have come across some clients (and potential clients) who would prefer to "fly under the radar" a bit and not list or expose their domains on the major aftermarket portals.

They are still motivated sellers, and are quite happy for me to directly market to potential qualified customers who are prepared to be discreet and do an off-market transaction.

Some of these domains may well interest fellow domainers who are prepared to enduse the domain.

If you're interested in receiving a list, could you please PM or email me in the first instance. Thanks.

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
Just as an addendum to this first post, I have also discovered from first hand experience that there are a few buyers out there that also prefer to do things offmarket - and not register and buy online at aftermarket portals.

The stats seems to back this up a bit! If you have a look at http://www.ausregistry.com.au/reports/2009/PUBLIC-200908.pdf it says there were 564 registrant transfers in August - perhaps not all were sales but a large majority would be.

DomainMarketPlace

Top Contributor
Just as an addendum to this first post, I have also discovered from first hand experience that there are a few buyers out there that also prefer to do things offmarket - and not register and buy online at aftermarket portals.

Yeah there are quite a few. Plenty of people I have spoken to ask for sales to be private.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo