What's new

"Policy Check Pending" ?

Rhythm

Top Contributor
Hey

Just hand registered some domains, and according to the registrar their status is "Policy Check Pending"?

Anybody know what could be the issue?

Another thing, some of my domains (a dozen or so) are just missing data and uneditable (contact info, nameservers)...I've lodged a ticket with the reseller, but have had no response as yet..should I escalate it with the registrar or even auda? Seems like some sort of bug with their admin interface/software, because the whois still has my info listed

Last edited:

Timmy

Banned
I hand regg'd about 10 the other day and 2 were held up with that response.

They ended up being rejected for lack of relevance or something like that. A week later I registered the same domains and they went through (same registrar LOL).

marketingweb

Top Contributor
Would you guys mind letting us know which registrar you both had the issues with? May be that some are being pickier than others????

marketingweb

Top Contributor
Melbourne IT? Really?

I'm just surprised, didn't think it was the domainers registrar of choice - I was under the impression most of their customers are basically businesses who have been with them for their one domain since they first got it, and don't realise their prices are so much above market.

Aren't they still $140 for two years? I pay $20.95 with hostess, and generally anything over $40 is considered expensive these days.

Rhythm

Top Contributor
I'm using a reseller, so it's not the original Melbourne IT price (shudder) , but I think the problem is with Melb It, and not the reseller.

djuqa

Top Contributor
Melbourne (SH) IT or reseller ! Why???
Jeez goto anyone else but them.

Last edited:

TroyW

Top Contributor
The posters above are right - Hostess is the cheapest but it's worth an extra dollar or two and go with Intaserve.com as their service is vastly better than Hostess. BTW, I use both and am in the process of transferring all my Hostess domains over to Intaserve.

DavidL

Top Contributor
The posters above are right - Hostess is the cheapest but it's worth an extra dollar or two and go with Intaserve.com as their service is vastly better than Hostess. BTW, I use both and am in the process of transferring all my Hostess domains over to Intaserve.

Spot on Troy - they are my picks too. For the service you get, Intaserve are exceptional value & for straight out cheapest, you can't beat Hostess.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member