What's new

Please honour transactions!

neddy

Top Contributor
DNT offers a free marketplace as part of this forum. Members are expected to honour deals made between themselves. It's all about reputation.

If a deal doesn't settle, and you have tried every which way to communicate with the other person, then DNT cannot and will not be held responsible.

We state that quite clearly in the listing rules posted on the 2nd May: http://www.dntrade.com.au/announcement.php?f=5

If a person doesn't settle, you are welcome to make that known on this board. Please just keep it factual and reasonably couth. Other members can then be alerted. No one wants to deal with someone who doesn't do the right thing.

A former member here has tried to blame us for a sale worth $21 that didn't go through. :eek: She is lodging complaints with almost every agency known to man. Good luck with that!

It is actually quite humorous. :D

acheeva

Top Contributor
And I thought life as a forum moderator was bliss......

Glad you can keep your sense of humour@!

Shane

Top Contributor
If a person doesn't settle, you are welcome to make that known on this board. Please just keep it factual and reasonably couth. Other members can then be alerted. No one wants to deal with someone who doesn't do the right thing.

I'll take advantage of this invitation Ned!

A few months back I received a PM offer on two domains from Nathan, but despite accepting his offer and following up with a few PMs he never responded.

Looks like he hasn't posted on DNT since September, but I will nominate him as the first one to look out for. :)

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Myself and James Westor used to have a trade rating here a dntrade (many other forums implement this 'reputation deature')

The point is that it encourages trust in a business where trust is everything

time to bring it back i think

Last edited:

neddy

Top Contributor
A few months back I received a PM offer on two domains from Nathan, but despite accepting his offer and following up with a few PMs he never responded.

Looks like he hasn't posted on DNT since September, but I will nominate him as the first one to look out for. :)

With my "neddy" hat on, I can relate a similar story with "Nathan". Talked the talk - but didn't quite get to "walk the talk".

And there I was thinking it was just me. ;)

neddy

Top Contributor
Myself and James Westor used to have a trade rating here a dntrade (many other forums implement this 'reputation deature')

The point is that it encourages trust in a business where trust is everything

time to bring it back i think

like the vbulletin itrader plugin on dnforum.com

Will definitely be implemented in new rollout (few weeks away). It's a great idea and feature.

findtim

Top Contributor
i'm all for it but chris has a lot on his plate so in the mean time i suggest you just post how you felt the deal went which will start the momentum.

tim

chris

Top Contributor
No dramas, it's a plugin. I've used iTrader but I'll take a look and see what else is around.

Cheers,
Chris

chris

Top Contributor
No dramas, it's a plugin. I've used iTrader but I'll take a look and see what else is around.

Cheers,
Chris

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads