What's new

Phone OS

jam

Top Contributor
I switched from an ios to android, and believe android to be the superior operating system.
If your a geek go with android, most friends (non-geeks) i have spoken to have no idea what their android phones can do and all want an iphone cause everyone else has one.

Also, if you use Gmail and all of Googles other services you will prefer android. Social features of the andriod are better than ios.

FirstPageResults

Top Contributor
I switched from an ios to android, and believe android to be the superior operating system.
If your a geek go with android, most friends (non-geeks) i have spoken to have no idea what their android phones can do and all want an iphone cause everyone else has one.

Also, if you use Gmail and all of Googles other services you will prefer android. Social features of the andriod are better than ios.

+1

As long as you don't buy a cheap droid model. I switched to Android after my iphone 3gs crapped itself after 12 months.

I wonder how much longer iphones will be cool for considering both my parents now have them ;)

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo