What's new

penguins.com.au

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
well the name caught my attention, why not add another video ? you have the room , also i think at st kilda pier in melbourne they run tours to see penguins at night time and of course there is famous penguin parade at Phillip Island , i would be contacting these type of people for advertising spots

seems like an ok site to me , good luck

snoopy

Top Contributor
My gut feeling is that the site needs a much clearer commercial strategy, eg what is the site selling? I would have thought tourism would be the most viable option. Ok tell them a little bit about penguins but how to book a tour or where to book accommodation near the penguins is surely the way a site like this is going to earn money?

courier

Always keep up your sleave that you could sell the site to a tuxedo site :) Snoopy is right focus the commercial stratagy - Tour operators or hotels around where the little suckers hide. Maybe even have a forum where your followers can submit penguin pix. Nice layout well done. Just want more relevant adverts ...example cheap domains on a penguin site - go for the hotels and tour operators ...great domain name ..keep it up

DavidL

Top Contributor
It's a sweet little site. Like the others I do worry about the commercial angle of sites like these but look, it's a great site for what it is. Bit of SEO & traffic & you may well be able to do some deals

As far as the domain goes, I think the real value is probably in the brandability of the domain - like spacey said it made me look too.

pacifier

Thanks for the suggestions guys.

I've been just approved for affiliate of redballoons and will be able to offer targeted penguin tour experiences. The site is picking up nicely in traffic and I hope I will be able to do direct deals with the tour operators in the future.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member