What's new

PaymentGateways.com

Oz.

Top Contributor
What would you appraise this domain at?

BTW. Yes we are considering selling this domain if anyone is interested.

Last edited:

Oz.

Top Contributor
Seeking appraisals at the moment thus listing it here, but if anybody is interested they are welcome to PM an offer.

Honan

Top Contributor
No appraisals?
Optimistic of you attempting to get a dot com appraised here.
If I was thinking about buying a bank, i would def. give you an offer.
If it was .com.au , I am sure there would be several members wanting to voice their opinion on value
You might find better luck at dnforum.com, namepros.com, domainstate.com and for a real laugh , estibot.com

Jonathan

Top Contributor
I think the real value is in the singular, not the plural.

Still definitely worth something - probably low $X,XXX. I'd develop it and turn it into an informational site with affiliate links for Paypal, Google Checkout etc. That's where the real money lies in my opinion.

Oz.

Top Contributor
I think the real value is in the singular, not the plural.

Still definitely worth something - probably low $X,XXX. I'd develop it and turn it into an informational site with affiliate links for Paypal, Google Checkout etc. That's where the real money lies in my opinion.
Yeah I would probably agree about the singular.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
How is it worth more as a .com.au?

i think the .com is much more accepted worldwide than .com.au , only .com.au for aussie sites , .com for wordwide , that simple really

had it been singular as previously mentioned , worth some good cash , still a good name for worldwide payments systems , low $x,xxx

Jonathan

Top Contributor
I demand a cut!

Seriously though, I'm not sure if this is still the case, but I think Google checkout might even give you a percentage of how much your signups end up spending during the first year! Could potentially be *very* lucrative.

Good luck with it.

Oz.

Top Contributor
I demand a cut!
Haha, I'll buy you a few beers next time we meet :) But its a long way off making money yet.

Seriously though, I'm not sure if this is still the case, but I think Google checkout might even give you a percentage of how much your signups end up spending during the first year! Could potentially be *very* lucrative.
I haven't checked google checkout yet.

But that is what Authorize.net does:
http://developer.authorize.net/affiliate//

And Paypal:
https://www.paypal.com/au/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_web-referrals-mrb-outside

Good luck with it.
Thanks mate!

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains