What's new

Past Personal AMA Data

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I was just wondering if you guys recently deleted all the past data that used to appear in the AMA page in our client areas?

I know I used to appreciate knowing what domains I had posted to the auction before, and what bids it had received etc or if it passed in.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
The only information that appears in my AMA page now are the domains that were sold and the ones that are presently listed.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
The only information that appears in my AMA page now are the domains that were sold and the ones that are presently listed.
I built the page so that it only shows "turned in" domain from the last 30 days, this was to keep the interface less cluttered. I can easily allow them all to be displayed if you feel there is value in seeing them all, alternatively I could display just the ones which have been "turned in" and also had a bid on them?

Chris.C

Top Contributor
I don't know about others but I definitely know I really appreciate having all the previous data, even if it just knowing that XX months ago when it was put up for auction it passed in - that's important to know.

For example if a domain I had listed in the catalogue for $1000 that didn't even get a bid previously then if I get an offer 3 months later of $250 via the catalogue. I'd reflect on the fact that it didn't even get a bid previously and have to seriously reconsider if $1000 is realistic and I might end up taking the $250 offer despite me originally expecting more.

So at the end of the day being able to refer back to the past results is a big deal for me.

If you want to make it less cluttered maybe you guys could look into making it searchable, or sortable, ie able to order the results by outcome, or price achieved, alphabetically, etc.

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
I agree that is is better to have all the data available even if it is a little tricky to manage. It was a simple change so I have switched it back to showing all the history. If anyone is bothered by having all the data then I'll follow your suggestion to add a few filters/sort options.

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo