1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Parking revenue drop

Discussion in 'Monetisation' started by geodomains, Jan 29, 2018.

1. geodomains

geodomains Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    I've had my domains parked with Fabulous for a long time and have noticed the last couple of months my revenue has dropped off per month by as much as 50%
    I did send a question about this to Fabulous and they said it's all part of the ebb and flow of parking.
    I was wondering if others have had the same drop in revenue.
    I know they changed hands a couple of months ago which is coincidental.

neddy likes this.
  2. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Don, lots of ebb; no flow! ;)

geodomains likes this.
  3. Andrew Wright

Andrew Wright Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Hi Don,
    I manage a portfolio using Above.com to optimise revenue. Until fairly recently Fabulous.com used to generate the lions share, but now all the revenue seems to be coming from ParkingCrew. I was wondering if it was just this portfolio, but apparently not...

neddy and geodomains like this.
  4. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

5. Cam B

Cam B Membership: Community

Hi guys,
    Using Above for your parking is a great way to avoid running into a wall when there's an issue with a monetization provider.
    Andrew's post is a good example - when the system detects a drop in revenue from one provider, it will send the traffic elsewhere in a constant effort to get you the most earnings.
    If you don't yet have an Above account, feel free to reach out to me directly and I can get you started. cam@above.com