1. Welcome to DNTrade. If you want to find out about the latest domain name industry news or talk, share, learn, buy, sell, trade or develop domain names - then you've come to the right place. It's a diverse and active community, with domain investors, web developers and online marketers - and it's free! Click here to join now.
    Dismiss Notice

Parking For Profit

Discussion in 'General Domain Discussion' started by neddy, Oct 1, 2016.

1. neddy

neddy Membership: VIP

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Most people that know me (or have read my blog) will realise I am a big fan of the Fabulous parking platform. Not because it earns me squillions (it doesn't) - it's more the other benefits it offers me.

What I particularly like is the ability of being able to do a 2-click lander for particular domains. On Domainer today, I show a real life example of one particular domain over the past 30 days.

Scott7 likes this.
  2. Scott7

Scott7 Membership: Trader

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Another fantastic article, Ned.

I've had most of my .com.au domains parked with Fabulous since the interview you did with Cam on Domainer. Now I'll definitely have to give their two click landers a try. Cam is very helpful and quick to respond to support emails.

Earlier this week I switched my .com parking pages to them as well, so that I can do a comparison with Bodis.

neddy likes this.
  3. neddy

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Thanks Scott!

And I totally concur about Cam being very helpful (as is Katherine). It's a real pleasure to get good customer service.

And on that note, Nikki from Netfleet is doing a great job these days (imho).

4. Horshack

Horshack Membership: Community

I was reading Ned's article on Domainer but when I go to Fabulous I see this message under New Account Criteria:
    To be eligible for a Fabulous Premium account you must meet either of the following requirements:
    • Domain portfolio must generate US$750; per month
    • Transfer 750; domains to Fabulous
    I don't meet these requirements!

5. neddy

auDA Member:
    Yes
    Easy @Horshack !

"If you’re a brand new customer, they will happily set you up with a free Fabulous account. No qualification necessary (you don’t need a huge portfolio of domains in other words)."​

http://www.domainer.com.au/podcast-with-cameron-bell-from-fabulous-drop/

6. DnEbook

DnEbook Membership: VIP

Are you saying the two click lander is only for very popular categories?