What's new

OzNick Says Hi!

OzNick

Hi All,
Nick here.

I've been involved in this industry for over 10 years and have run a small ISP in Perth.

I own a few domains, mainly for my own use. I like developing asp database applications (still haven't got my head around .Net yet).

I currently host about 10 domains on my laptop for family and friends. (Hey why not? It works, it's cheap!)

The past three years I've been in law enforcement in WA. Nice change...:D

OzNick

soj

Founder
Hi nick and welcome to the DN Trade forum, do you have any links to any ASP apps you have created? Good luck with the law enforcement ;)

OzNick

I've done a few login pages where the user is authenticated against a database, then based on user type, it would generate invoices and stuff from the database for the user to view and pay through National Banks NSIPS system.

Dabbled in a time sheet app for an employment agency and also a bit of IIS programming, manipulating the file system, creating MS SQL databases, virtual FTP sites using vbscript.

GilesColey

Welcome OzNick

I live in Perth too, up in Yanchep

I contract in the city for various companies, mainly maining. IN the networking/system admin side of things

OzNick

Hi nick and welcome to the DN Trade forum, do you have any links to any ASP apps you have created? Good luck with the law enforcement ;)

You can check out http://www.myhouse4rent.au.com and click List your House.

I put it together to rent my house in Perth and plan on developing it for the private rent market (away from the property managers). Owners can list thier properties for a nominal fee.

Be a good spot for a few tradies too. Who knows?? :D

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members