What's new

Opinions of Melbourne IT from Morgan Linton

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
Yet Morgan happily endorsed 'epik' who had all their clients online stores delisted by google .......amazing what sponsership does

DavidL

Top Contributor
Yet Morgan happily endorsed 'epik' who had all their clients online stores delisted by google .......amazing what sponsership does

Sounds a bit harsh mate? If I remember correctly Epik was one of those mass minisite/monetisation things wasn't it?

If so it was always likely to end in a Google ping but if it worked for a while then good luck to those who tried it out.

Data Glasses

Top Contributor
The shonky sales pitch continued on ........even as the ship sank , i had a couple of these sites and although i added many original articles i still got dumped because of guilt by association, so you can see where i am coming from. If you wish to have shonky opperators as a sponser you will be judged as similar ....... in my humble opinion

I suggest less income and maintaining dignity is the better option in our world of online reputations, i guess in fairness i should state he shares a lot of info with his blog

Last edited:

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members