What's new

One-worders dropping Friday

Drop.com.au

Top Contributor
Seems like we are hitting a bit of a run on the drop. Some nice one-worders dropping tomorrow.

magical.com.au
tie.com.au
suitcase.com.au
facsimile.com.au
valuations.com.au

Cheers

Andrew

Chris.C

Top Contributor
not bad, but I don't know if these domains have the same potential to break into the five figure range.

DomainNames

Top Contributor
nothing worth 4 figures there.. My guess 3 figures maximums or people could buy better on netfleet if they spent the time looking

snoopy

Top Contributor
Pretty solid lot of names (though wouldn't have rated magical.com.au very highly myself).

snoopy

Top Contributor
Why spent $x,xxx on those when you could buy something better on netfleet.com.au for the same price or cheaper probably?

Not sure it is common to buy names like that for less on netfleet. Probably be making offers on a lot of names before a good deal comes along.

Chris.C

Top Contributor
tie.com.au
suitcase.com.au
valuations.com.au

All have the potential to go to $X,XXX.
It was likely that these would get four figures, but I didn't expect magical to make the $X,XXX mark. Didn't seem to have the same commercial value as the others.

Either way another healthy amount of money being spent on domains today!

What will be interesting is that with another 4 domains reaching $X,XXX today, that takes the total to 8 in 2 days, which means that the DROP homepage is going to be two domains short of being full of $X,XXX+ domains. That would be the first time I had ever seen that. I'm not even sure if I have ever seen 8 $X,XXX domains in the Last 7 Days section before.

Last edited:

domainlover

Top Contributor
maybe its a little bit like the gold rush days when only the people making the shovels where making the real money

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Spacemo