What's new

NZ drops

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hi Guys,
Just noticed you snapped creditcard.co.nz last night and I was the winning bidder, yet still showing someone else owning the domain.

Not sure if it is still being changed over or it's a mistake.

Any idea's

Don

AnthonyP

Top Contributor
There does not seem to be any error, just did a whois and it is with you

domain_dateregistered: 2012-06-13T00:34:02+12:00
registrar_name: Netregistry
registrant_contact_name: Don Rankin

geodomains

Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,
Cool thanks, just logged a ticket as I have tried paying invoice with 3 different credit cards and still no joy.

Don

Mark

Top Contributor
Hi Don

We have an issue currently with payment gateway. Should be up and running in an hour or so

Cheers
Mark

neddy

Top Contributor
Thanks Guys, my first nz domain yippee

You bloody old rogue! ;) Well done.

It's been been briefly mentioned on here before, but be aware that you may need to protect this beauty down the track.

This was the official announcement yesterday by the .nz Domain Name Commission:

http://dnc.org.nz/second_level_proposal_c1

The Domain Name Commission is proposing to extend the .nz domain name space by allowing anybody to register domain names at the ‘second level’. This has the potential to significantly alter New Zealand’s domain name space so it’s important we get your views.

• Registrations at the second level will be on a “first come, first served” basis, except during the Sunrise Period and where there are currently multiple registrations of the same name in different second level domains.

• The Sunrise Period will be a designated window, where existing .nz domain name holders (registrants) can register their domain name/s at the second level if they are the only one that has that name at the third level.

findtim

Top Contributor
Hi Anthony,
Cool thanks, just logged a ticket as I have tried paying invoice with 3 different credit cards and still no joy.

Don

am i the only one that saw the humour in buying creditcard.co.nz and then not being able to pay for it via creditcard?

tim

geodomains

Top Contributor
am i the only one that saw the humour in buying creditcard.co.nz and then not being able to pay for it via creditcard?

tim

Ahh but they are oz issued cards not nz cards, they would never have problems.:D

Don

geodomains

Top Contributor
Nice pick up Don and well done NF for snapping it up!

Out of curiosity did you bid on the other NZ platforms as well?

Well Rod,
I don't like to give too much away, strategies and all that you know!!!

I placed my one and only bid at about 9:30PM and I was the highest bid then, turned my computer off and went to bed.

Now don't you young fella's copy this as it only works for me :D

Don

Community sponsors

Domain Parking Manager

AddMe Reputation Management

Digital Marketing Experts

Catch Expired Domains

Web Hosting

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads